- Put a generous handful of Young Living Dried Ningxia Berries in a bowl.
- Add in some frozen raspberries.
- Sprinkle on four drops of one of Young Living’s citrus oils (I prefer either Orange or Lemon oil).
- Roast some almonds, cashew, hazelnuts and/or pecans, keeping them in the oven on 350° F for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Sprinkle hot nuts on top of the frozen raspberries. This will speed up the process of the raspberries melting which, in turn, will help the Ningxia berries rehydrate.
- Add some pieces of additional fruit into the bowl (my favorites are mango, tangerine, orange, plum, cherries, apricots or grapes).
- Let sit for two hours to give the Ningxia berries time to rehydrate.
- Serve with Greek yogurt
Tip #1: whenever possible, try to use seasonal fruit.
Tip #2: it is hard to go wrong with this. Experiment with variations and be creative.