Heat up all the following in a saucepan or crock pot and enjoy.
- A good quality apple juice (“cider”), preferably fresh squeezed and unpasteurized;
- Organic citrus peals. (Simply slice some generous-size pieces of peel off an orange or lemon);
- A few drops of Young Living Cinnamon Oil
- A few drops of Young Living Clove Oil
- A few drops of Young Living Lemon Oil
- A handful of Young Living dried Ningxia Berries (these will make a great conversation-starter as people begin to notice them in their drink).
Tip: the cinnamon and clove oils are very strong and should not be over-used. I recommend using them sparingly, especially the clove, and then adding more according to taste.