Make a traditional ratatouille but add instead of putting in Italian seasoning or herbs, use:
- one drop of Young Living Basil Oil;
- one drop of Young Living Oregano Oil;
- one drop of Young Living Thyme Oil.
Tip. These oils are very strong and they come out of the bottle quickly. To avoid accidentally spilling too many drops in the dish, first put the oil in a spoon and then put the spoon in the dish until all the oil has been absorbed. If too much oil comes out on the spoon, then you can start over.
Put all of the following in a liquidizer and enjoy.
- A generous supply of frozen raspberries
- Some form of juice or tasty liquid (I prefer to use a combination of tart cherry juice and coconut water)
- A handful of Young Living’s dried Ningxia berries
- Five drops from one of Young Living citrus oils (orange, lime, lemon or tangerine oils).
Tip: be sure to liquidize until the Ningxia berries are fully blended and there are no little bits. If your liquidizer isn’t strong enough to do this, then let the Ningxia berries sit in the liquid for half an hour beforehand as this well cause them to become re-hydrated.